WEB DEVELOPER (PHP, SYMFONY)
IT Camp partner is a product company engaged in the creation and support of it’s own corporate information systems, web and mobile applications. The company collaborates with large international clients on business structuring, concierge services, and asset management.
Work format: in the office or remote work with periodic meetings in the office, readiness for business trips abroad.
Product: The main project is related to the development of an ERP system and related services.
Product team: 5 people (2 developers, 2 designers, 1 system administrator)
Office: Vesetas street, Riga
- PHP 7+, MySQL, Linux, Git, GitLab
- Symfony 4, Doctrine, Twig
- Node, Webpack, npm
- Linux, MySQL, Git
- React, ReactNative
The company is looking for a Full-stack Web developer (PHP / Symfony / Typescript)
- Implementation of new functionality from a layout to a working solution
- Operation of company systems and services, refinement of existing solutions
- Work with the Front-end part of the project, layout adjustment
- Excellent knowledge of PHP Symfony 4 and above in all details. Development experience on the Symfony stack (Doctrine, Forms, Events, Twig, etc.)
- Experience with MySQL. Understanding indexes, writing complex queries, the ability to optimize queries, analyze logs
- Experience with TypeScript
- Skill of independent layout according to the layout of the designer
- Knowledge of ReactJS
- Experience with Webpack and CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS, etc.)
- OOP understanding, knowledge of the principles of SOLID / KISS / DRY, basic design patterns and when to apply them
- Using Git or analogues
- Strong knowledge of Linux
- Understanding and experience of integration with external services.
- Ability to understand someone else’s code.
- Responsibility for the result, independence.
- Interest in development through testing, good and effective code.
- The desire to develop and create convenient and high-quality solutions that you can be proud of.
It’ll be considered an advantage:
- Experience in developing mobile applications on ReactNative
- Work with Docker
- Knowledge on working with NodeJS
- Experience with queuing systems
- Higher technical education
- Experience in working with a geographically distributed development team
- Links to your code in open sources
- Salary up to 3000 EUR net (depending on experience)
- Friendly team
- Fast decision making
- Ability to develop complete solutions, create really needed software products
- The opportunity to participate in mobile development and use modern technology