Test Automation Engineer (Riga, Latvia)
IT Camp partner is Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for 20 years and is one of the largest R&D companies in Latvia.
For our partner we are looking for a Test Automation Engineer, who is ready for challenges in a process of providing new automated testing solutions.
Responsibilities (may very depending on title level):
- Analyze product requirements, develop/maintain tests including reusable test scripts.
- Run test scripts and analyze/report results.
- Follow good development practices creating new automated test solutions.
- Use test administration/management/monitoring tools as required.
- Lead technical workstream(s) and manage subordinates (if any).
- Experience in web application testing.
- Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks (for example: Selenium, REST Assured).
- Understanding of testing principles, practices and processes, good knowledge of SDLC.
- Team player with good analytical and communication skills.
- Good level in English reading /speaking /writing, and good understanding of Latvian and Russian.
As an advantage:
- Experience with Test Case and Requirements Management tools.
- Knowledge of and experience in non-functional testing.
- Knowledge of any OOP language.
- Salary till 3300 EUR gross;
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment.
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies.
- Compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.).
- Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences.
- Career growth and opportunities for development.
- Regular company and team building events.